Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Job Type: Finance/Economics
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
EVC, an affiliate of CTC, has an immediate opening for a Management Analyst in Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
Primary Responsibilities: Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), Logistics Directorate program management and action officer support. The candidate will assist the client by using their program management skills, technical expertise, and well-rounded analytical skills to monitor, track, record, report and analyze the Air Force’s (AF's) Depot Maintenance (DM) existing and future workload requirements. Individual will be required to review, record, report and analyze data from multiple sources/activities, and to identify trends, research variances, and identify root causes. The candidate will assist with the development and documentation of any related policy, procedures and guidance. Individual will develop briefings and other official memorandums for senior AF officials. MS Excel and MS PowerPoint expertise will be utilized daily to obtain, gather, organize, dissect, analyze and manipulate production/workload data for outliers, trends and problem identification. This individual will assist with performance metrics to include the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Quarterly DM Functional and Financial Review (DMFFR) and the Depot Execution review. Individual will support the Air Force Sustainment Center’s (AFSC) current A4DA branch on any other matters as required.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reference Code: SR# 2012-0351
• B.S. or postgraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or a business/management discipline such as Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Industrial Management/Engineering or Management Information Technology.
• A minimum of 6 years experience in performing the foregoing functions with respect to Department of Defense (DoD) programs/projects. Strong analytical skills is a must.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with in-depth experience in using Excel and PowerPoint and be knowledgeable of Access databases to perform data analysis and to produce reports/documentation.
• Be willing to travel (6-12 weeks per year).
• Knowledge of Depot Maintenance production processes and manpower planning is a plus.
• Experience tracking, analyzing and reporting DM operational or supply metrics and experience with defense/acquisition/sustainment programs (govt or industry) is desired.
Clearance: A Secret clearance is required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jdpcmx9